FAIRFIELD — The Solano County supervisors this 7 days lowered business licence fees 75% for small household firms.
The motion can take the first cost from $429 to $110, and a renewal license from $277 to $72 for people qualified businesses with gross incomes of $15,000 or much less each and every yr.
The program applies to the micro-organization home kitchens, as very well as other house-based corporations, the board was explained to.
Supervisor Mitch Mashburn mentioned he had been contacted by various constituents on the issue, especially noting an more mature woman who sells crocheted squares to offset her Medicare prescription charges.
The county will initially choose the phrase of the license applicant but could involve proof of organization income as vital.
In other motion, the board:
• Accredited the Discover of Completion for the Claybank Campus Perimeter Protection Fence Replacement Undertaking at 2500 Clay Financial institution Street in Fairfield. The price was $785,047, of which $518,937 was building. The fund stability was $200,953, which will be utilized for project-related expenses which include some routine maintenance. The contractor was Golden Bay Fence In addition Iron Operates Inc. of Stockton.
• Renewed the Behavioral Wellness efficiency agreement with the California Section of Overall health Care Expert services through June 30, 2024, outlining circumstances and necessities to get funding for Mental Well being Products and services Act, Initiatives for Aid in Transition from Homelessness, Local community Mental Overall health Services Block Grant and Compound Abuse Block Grant courses.
• Gained the Sheriff’s Inmate Welfare Fund Report of Expenses that ended June 30.
• Recognized the $257,698 California Place of work of Crisis Solutions grant for the county Target Products and services System by way of Dec. 31.
• Accepted an appropriation transfer of $493,446 to understand unanticipated earnings for Juvenile Justice Realignment Block Grant-Juvenile Justice Realignment.
• Authorized the Solano County Probation Section to take part in the Youth Applications and Amenities grant software funded by way of the state normal fund and administered by the Board of State and Group Corrections, and approved an appropriations transfer of $152,571 for unanticipated earnings from the point out board.
• Authorised an agreement with Yolo County for each individual jurisdiction’s General public Works organizations on a joint just one-time chip seal routine maintenance undertaking of numerous Yolo County roads.
• Authorized publishing a request to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission for a $133,590 allocation from the state Pedestrian and Bicycle Job funding for the Benicia Highway Comprehensive Streets Undertaking for the present-day fiscal calendar year.
• Accredited an appropriations transfer for $200,000 to realize unanticipated revenue for the California Department of Community Overall health California Safe Universities for All, plan and permitted a $317,750 modification to the contract with California Health Medical Reserve Corps, for a full agreement of $365,750, to assist the project’s aims by means of June 30, 2022.
• Authorized a $25,000 revenue deal with Solano Group College for the Section of Standard Solutions to give car or truck leasing and auto routine maintenance products and services from Sept. 1 by May perhaps 31, 2022.