Great working day, people of Marietta! Christopher Schmitt in this article with the Tuesday problem of the Marietta Each day.
To start with, the up coming 3 days of weather:
- Tuesday: Obvious through the day. Superior of 84, Lower of 59.
- Wednesday: Achievable gentle rain in the afternoon. Significant of 74, Very low of 61.
- Thursday: Partly cloudy during the working day. Higher of 75, Low of 51.
Cheapest gas in town:
- Speedway on 2nd Avenue, $2.99
- Marathon on Muskingum Generate, $2.99
- GetGo on Pike Avenue, $2.99
- Go Mart on Pike St, $3.07
- Speedway on Seventh Avenue, $3.07
For a comprehensive list click on here
The average fuel price in the Point out of Ohio is $3.03
Below are the top stories in Marietta right now:
- Legislation enforcement and unexpected emergency groups across the area are exploring for a missing 7-yr-old boy. He fell into a sandbar spot of the river in Monroe County on Sunday evening. (WTAP)
- The City of Marietta is heading to start out flushing fireplace hydrants nowadays. (Marietta Patch)
- The Washington County Fair concludes now. (Marietta Situations)
- Most recent COVID-19 figures are out for Washington County. (Marietta Patch)
- Rail quality protection crossing marketing campaign commences nowadays. (WCSO)
Present day Marietta Everyday is introduced to you by our pals at Ring, the residence safety business. Ring does a great deal much more than doorbells: check out their whole suite of smart property products and solutions at Ring.com. And thank you Ring for serving to to make regional news take place in Marietta!
From our local sponsors — thanks for supporting community news!
Marietta Patch Notebook
- Go to Marietta Ohio: “The Ohio River Levee is crammed currently! The Queen of the Mississippi will be in city until 9 p.m. and you can catch the sternwheelers in city until finally Sunday!” (Facebook)
- Marietta Key Street: “It can be a lovely working day in Marietta, Ohio, and the Ohio River Levee is whole of guests making the most of our river sights, riverboats, and more! The Queen of the Mississippi will be in town right until 9 p.m. tonight and you can capture the sternwheelers i…” (Fb)
- Ohio River Sternwheel Pageant: “4 Times TO GO! Right here are 4 things that you can look ahead to: 1. Foooooood 2. Fireworks (insert barge emoji) 3. Cost-free enjoyment for the spouse and children 4. Welcoming faces!” (Facebook)
- Harmar Village – Marietta, Ohio: “Previous College student On HGTV — Trish Caldwell-Landsittel WHAT: Taylor & Alex Abbott’s household featured on HGTV’s, Inexpensive Old Homes WHEN: Monday, Sept. 6, 2021, 10:30 pm Yesterday, 200+ of us collected at the picturesque, Clarington, Ohio dwelling of …” (Facebook)
- Marietta College: “Men’s Golf put seventh at Gatorade Collegiate #PioNation #BringForthAPioneer” (Facebook)
- Josh Schlicher, Mayor of Marietta Ohio: “Sternwheel weekend is virtually in this article!” (Facebook)
- Marietta Faculty: “Marietta Faculty will carry out the Investigative Studies Slide Symposium from 5:00-6:00 p.m., Thursday, September 9th, in the Alma McDonough Auditorium. The pupils presenting are: Emily Etheridge: The Martian Moons eXploration (MMX) Miss…” (Facebook)
- Marietta Spot Chamber of Commerce: “Check out out this months version of The Entrepreneur for highlights from the 106th Annual Meal and all our impending gatherings! https://www.e-digitaleditions.com/i/1407557-september-2021” (Facebook)
Did you know you can characteristic your neighborhood enterprise proper in this article for just $79 a thirty day period? Click on in this article to get begun.
Which is it for currently! I will see you back again in your inbox tomorrow with your up coming update. If you happen to be loving these newsletters, look at inviting some of your close friends and neighbors to browse alongside. You can ship them this backlink to subscribe.
— Christopher Schmitt
About me: Hey there, I’m the group publisher for Patch.com/marietta. I have lived in Marietta for most of my existence. I graduated from Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps Faculty of Journalism in 2014. I wrote for a community newspaper in advance of relocating to New York to be a national correspondent for IHeartRadio. I’m on the lookout ahead to bringing my working experience back dwelling with me and supplying Marietta with the superb journalism she justifies. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me at 740-516-4969.
Have a news tip or recommendation for an approaching Marietta Every day? I am all ears. You can e mail me at [email protected]